A tankless water heater is an excellent option that takes the place of a conventional water heater. Tankless water heaters conserve energy and water and save you time and money. In fact, a tankless water heater can be up to 40% more energy efficient than a conventional tank–style water heater.
Conventional water heaters limit you to a finite amount of water, and require large amounts of time and energy to warm the water and maintain the desired temperature. Once you exhaust your supply of hot water, you’ll need to wait for more warm water.
Things to Note:
- ENERGY STAR Rated water heaters use 10-50% less energy than older models.
- Conventional storage-tank water heaters installed
- We offer tankless, on-demand style water heaters that heat water directly rather than holding hot water in a storage tank
- We repair all brands of gas fired or electric water heaters
- Cleaner water with a new water heater due to less sediment collecting at the bottom of the tank
- Eco friendly Green Choice gas burners reduce NOX emissions by up to 30%