Today’s air to air heat pump serves two purposes. The heat pump can keep your house warm, or cool it down. The air source system heat pump extracts heat out of the air and looks like a central air conditioning unit. A high efficiency air source heat pump can be easily added to your existing natural or LP gas furnace.
In the winter, the high efficiency heat pump will act as your primary heating source and will work in conjunction with the alternate gas furnace. The heat pump will primarily operate at outdoor temperatures of 30° and above. When outdoor temperatures fall below 30° your gas furnace backup will operate as your primary source.
See how our highly efficient Amana furnaces can work in any size space.
Things to Note:
- Great alternative to always running gas burning equipment
- Perfect for heating or cooling a space that has no conventional duct system installed in it.
- Moves heather than converting it from fuel thus saving money on gas bills.
- Run our gas furnace less over a heating season
- Can deliver 1 ½ to 3 times more heat energy to a home than the electrical energy it consumes.