Central air conditioning is a system which uses ducts to distribute cooled and/or dehumidified air to more than one room. With a typical split system, the condenser and compressor are located in an outdoor unit; the evaporator is mounted on the furnace or in the air handling unit.
With a package system, all components are located in a single outdoor unit that may be located on the ground or roof.
THE BENEFITS OF CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING vs. WINDOW UNITS:
When the furnace/ air handler turns on, room air is drawn in from various parts of the building through return-air ducts.
This air is pulled through a filter where airborne particles such as dust and lint are removed.
The filtered and conditioned air is distributed through supply ductwork that carries it back to the rooms. Whenever the air conditioner is running, this cycle repeats continually.
Because the central air conditioning unit is located outside the home, it offers a lower level of noise indoors than a free-standing air conditioning unit.
WITH OUR AIR CONDITIONER INSTALLATION
- Most new equipment comes with a standard 10 year parts warranty
- Extended labor warranties are also available
- Load calculations performed to find the perfect sized equipment for your home or commercial space
- Newer safer refrigerants are more eco friendly
- New equipment is much quieter and less invasive outdoors
- Precision start up procedures etc.